- FP6 IST UNITE Project: “Virtual Distributed Testbed for Optimization & Coexistence of Heterogeneous Systems”, http://samosweb.aegean.gr/ccsl/?page_id=568, University of the Aegean, Oct 2007 - Jan 2009.
- FP7 ICT HURRICANE Project: “Handovers for Ubiquitous Broadband Connectivity Among Cooperative Networking Environments”, http://samosweb.aegean.gr/ccsl/?page_id=568, University of the Aegean, Jan 2010 - Dec 2013.
- FP7 ICT PASSIVE Project: “Policy-Assessed System-Level Security of Sensitive Information Processing in Virtualized Environments”, http://ict-passive.eu/, University of the Aegean, June 2010 - Aug 2012.
- FP7 ICT COGEU Project: “Cognitive Radio Systems for Efficient Sharing of TV White Spaces in European Context”, http://www.ict-cogeu.eu/, University of the Aegean, Jan 2012 - Dec 2012.
- FP7 ICT IDEALIST Project: “Industry-Driven Elastic and Adaptive Lambda Infrastructure for Service and Transport Networks”, http://www.ict-idealist.eu/, University of Patras, Oct 2013 - Jun 2014.
- GSRT ICT PANDA Project (Greek national project): “Assymetric Passice Optical Network for xDSL and FTTH Access”, http://panda.cti.gr/index.php/en/, Computer Technology Institute & Press "DIOPHANTUS", July 2014 - Feb 2015.
- FP7 ICT VIMSEN Project: “Virtual Microgrids for Smart Energy Networks”, http://www.ict-vimsen.eu/, Computer Technology Institute & Press "DIOPHANTUS", May 2014 - March 2017.
- H2020 ICT SOCIALENERGY Project: “A Gaming and Social Networking Platform for Evolving Energy Markets’ Operation and Educating Virtual Energy Communities”, https://socialenergy-project.eu/, Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS/NTUA), January 2017 - December 2018.
- GSRT ICT ARMONIA (Greek national project): “Self-Configured and Integrated Metropolitan and Access Network”, Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS/NTUA), January 2019 - December 2019.
- H2020 5G-PHOS Project: “5G integrated Fiber-Wireless networks exploiting existing photonic technologies for high-density SDN-programmable network architectures”, http://www.5g-phos.eu/, Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS/NTUA), January 2020 - today.
- H2020 FLEXGRID Project: “A novel smart grid architecture that facilitates high RES penetration through innovative markets towards efficient interaction between advanced electricity grid management and intelligent stakeholders”, https://flexgrid-project.eu/, Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS/NTUA), January 2020 - today.
- COSMOTE-funded (biggest Greek cellular operator) PEDION24 Project: “Design, Development & Operation of a Network for the Monitoring of the Non-Ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation”, http://www.pedion24.ntua.gr/en/index_en.jsp, Aug 2008 - Nov 2009.
- EC & Greek Government co-funded PUBLIC HOTSPOTS Project: “Design & Development of a Network Infrastructure of Public Hotspots for Citizens’ Broadband Internet Access”, http://www.publichotspots.gov.gr/cacti/plugins/superlinks/superlinks.php?name=start.php, Jan 2009 - Dec 2009.
- FINT-funded (FINT is a Greek SME) Project called “Intelligent Energy Efficient Remote Management System for Outdoor Lighting”, http://www.f-in.gr/research/, July 2010 - Dec 2010.